Save Money and Fuel when Purchasing Navistream and
Applying for CleanBC Heavy-duty Vehicle Efficiency Program
The BC Trucking Association (BCTA) in partnership with the BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure is accepting rebate applications for the CleanBC Heavy Duty Vehicle Efficiency (HDVE) Program. In total, $3.5 million in rebates are available for approved fuel-saving devices, and Navistream is one of them. The program will run until August 31st, 2023 or until the funds are fully allocated.
The CleanBC HDVE Program consists of two components: a course and an application-based incentive program that provides rebates on qualifying fuel-efficiency equipment.
Applicants must complete the free, pre-requisite CleanBC HDVE Program Course that describes the benefits of using different fuel-saving technologies and practices for the NSC company the vehicle(s) included in the application are registered under. Course registration is free and offered online and in person. Visit the training page for upcoming course dates and to register.
2. Rebate on qualifying fuel-efficiency equipment:
Every eligible company can receive rebates of up to 50% of the cost of eligible equipment and its installation, to a maximum of $15,000 per vehicle and $100,000 per fleet. Streamline’s ELD Navistream qualifies under “Engine/Fuel Modifications – Driver Performance Assistance (devices that provide real-time and company fuel management tracking for driver coaching purposes)”. Some Navistream users have already received the rebate.
To be eligible for the program, the following rules have to be followed:
- Before purchasing the equipment and applying for the program, at least one company representative must take and pass the current CleanBC Heavy-duty Vehicle Efficiency Program.
- The equipment must be installed on a heavy-duty vehicle with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 11,794 kg or greater and the vehicle must be licensed and insured to operate in BC.
- All qualifying equipment must be purchased from a BC-based company and installed in BC by a BC-based facility/company.
- Equipment must be purchased and installed within the program year. (August 12, 2022, and August 12, 2023)
- The company must conduct business in BC
- The company must have at least one terminal in BC.
- The applying Company must have a National Safety Code (NSC) carrier profile demonstrating a “satisfactory” rating
Note: this rebate is subject to fund availability. Starting November 1st, 2022, unallocated funds will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, regardless of region.
To Read the Program Guide and Additional Requirements, click here.
To learn more and Register for the Course, please visit BCtrucking.com.
To Fill out the CleanBC Heavy-duty Vehicle Efficiency Program Incentive Rebates Application form, click here.
To Pre-order Navistream ELD, email firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our form, or call 778-696-8200.