Saving time and improving safety all while working more environmentally friendly
What is the ELD Mandate?
The ELD Mandate has been in effect since December 18, 2017 in the United States with full ELD compliance enforced on December 16, 2019. The mandates requires all commercial motor vehicles (CMV) to have an electronic logging device (ELD) on-board to comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). ELDs will replace all existing paper logs used to record Hours of Service (HOS). Simlarily in Canada, the ELD mandate will be in effect on June 12, 2021 and require commercial motor vehicles to comply with Transport Canada’s regulations.
What are the benefits of ELDs?
- Making the HOS process more simple and hassle-free
- Saving time and money by eliminating 2.5 hours a week of data entry
- Improving truck driver safety and productivity
- Avoiding hours of service violations
- Eliminating costs associated with breaches in compliance
- Adopting environmentally friendly business practices
We understand that there is a lot to consider when choosing an ELD provider. With Streamline, we are both FMCSA and Transport Canada compliant today and in the future. You can rest assured we can provide you with a solution that is simple, adaptable, affordable and reliable. Get your fleet compliant today.
Let's Get Started Today
Flexible and Affordable Financing Options Available with $0 Down