Saving time and improving safety all while working more environmentally friendly
COMING SOON to Canada and currently in the US, all commercial vehicles require an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). Here’s everything you need to know.
What is the ELD Mandate?
The ELD Mandate has been in effect since December 18, 2017 in the United States and currently in development in Canada. The mandate requires all commercial motor vehicles (CMV) to have an electronic logging device (ELD) on-board to comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulation. ELDs will replace all existing paper logs used to record Hours of Service (HOS).
What are the benefits of ELDs?
- Making the HOS process more simple and hassle-free
- Saving time and money by eliminating 2.5 hours a week of data entry
- Improving truck driver safety and productivity
- Avoiding hours of service violations
- Eliminating costs associated with breaches in compliance
- Adopting environmentally friendly business practices
We understand that there is a lot to consider when choosing an ELD provider. With Streamline, you can rest assured that we are not only FMCSA compliant but we can provide you with a solution that is simple, adaptable, affordable and reliable. Get your fleet compliant today.
Let's Get Started Today