Saving time and improving safety all while working more environmentally friendly
The ELD Mandate has been in effect since December 18, 2017 in the United States and currently in development in Canada. The mandate requires all commercial motor vehicles (CMV) to have an electronic logging device (ELD) on-board to comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulation. ELDs will replace all existing paper logs used to record Hours of Service (HOS).
- Making the HOS process more simple and hassle-free
- Saving time and money by eliminating 2.5 hours a week of data entry
- Improving truck driver safety and productivity
- Avoiding hours of service violations
- Eliminating costs associated with breaches in compliance
- Adopting environmentally friendly business practices