Keep your fleet under better control through fuel tracking and driver performance reporting.
Navistream helps improve safety, performance and equipment up-time, in addition to reducing costs related to repair, vehicle downtime, driving violations, and excessive fuel consumption.
Trucking companies can use the money saved for driver bonuses and other incentive pay, encouraging their fleet to maintain a high level of performance.
The best way for transportation companies to minimize fleet operating expenses is to lower fuel consumption. Inefficient fuel utilization can be the result of poorly maintained trucks, unsafe driving patterns, excessive idling and unnecessary driving distance. Our on-board fleet tracking solution provides you with high value insights that help you identify which corrective measures you need to take to avoid excessive fuel consumption and reduce fuel spending.
- Finding vehicles that need maintenance
- Detecting dangerous driving behaviours such as harsh acceleration or hard cornering
- Identifying excessive idling
Navistream on-board fleet tracking device helps drivers perform at their best with tools that ensure they are paid fairly, feel safe, communicate easily with dispatchers, and that they have had enough rest before getting behind the wheel. The platform tracks every driver’s activity and shows how effectively they complete their tasks with the use of a driver scorecard.
On-board electronic logbooks remove the complexity and headaches of paper logs for drivers and allow to:
- Record drivers’ available time more accurately
- Give fair salaries based on drivers’ hours of service
- Reduce drivers’ tiredness
- Maximize employee satisfaction
Navistream two-way messaging tool facilitates communication between vehicle operators and management, making it possible for:
- Receiving instructions and sending instant feedback
- Drivers to focus their energy on the road
- Checking in on progress in real-time
The use of scorecards to rate and rank drivers based on their driving statistics boosts their performance by:
- Educating them constantly about the best driving practices
- Encouraging them to drive safer and execute better
- Rewarding top performers
Sets the base for an optimal driving experience and a better fleet performance
Keep in mind that better drivers constantly meet customer expectations and they generate positive word-of-mouth for your business. So don’t miss the opportunity to shine in the transportation industry!